Professor Mikal Abdullah
2nd Degree BJJ Black Belt & Professor
Professor Mikal Abdullah is not only the head professor and founder of Aces Jiu Jitsu Club...
He is also a competitor, US Army veteran, father, teacher, blogger, and professional fighter. His love for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, coupled with a thirst for knowledge, and sharing is what really inspired him to found Aces Jiu Jitsu Club in 2013.
Since then Aces BJJ Club has evolved into much more than that and been blessed to have earned some awesome and dedicated friends, students, and award winning coaches to contribute and add their own perspectives and spirit to our community.
We hope you enjoy our journey and appreciate the experience that we share on and off the mats!
- where we train all levels from “beginner to professional fighters”, using the techniques, and principles that we’ve learned, and applied through our multiple years as the #1 WINNINGEST BJJ team in Central Texas.
Here are just a few personal competition accomplishments:
- NAGA WORLD TOURNAMENT CHAMPION - GOLD MEDALIST🥇
- NAGA Dallas Open Championship - GOLD MEDALIST🥇
- NAGA Houston Open Championship - GOLD MEDALIST🥇
- Texas State BJJ Championship - GOLD MEDALIST🥇
- Europa Torque Tour ABSOLUTE - SILVER MEDALIST🥈
- AGF Dallas Fall Classic - GOLD MEDALIST🥇
- AGF Advanaced No-Gi Championship - GOLD MEDALIST🥇
- S7 Submission Only Grappling Tournament SILVER MEDALIST🥈
- AGF Winter Classic - GOLD MEDALIST🥇
The accomplishements Professor Mikal is MOST proud of though are all of the competitors at Aces Jiu Jitsu Club that he has coached to become #1 year after year across the Texas BJJ scene.