Tel: (512) 712 8450
4402 s. congress ave. #205
Austin, TX 78745
Membership at AJJC includes the following amenities found at our club:
- 2000 sqft of raised-subfloored mat space
- Lots of free parking
- WIFI Lounge
- Kids Club
- Restrooms & Showers
- AJJC Pro Shop
- AJJC Nutrition and Drink Shop
For membership prices and more informations please call Aces Jiu Jitsu Club and book your visit and free class:
Aces Jiu Jitsu Club Code of Conduct
- Always be respectful.
- Always address instructors as coach.
- Absolutely NO coaching your children or other students during class.
- If you are late, wait outside the mat until the coach gives you permission to join.
- Do not leave the mat area without permission from the Coach.
- During class, when the instructor is demonstrating the techniques, every student must sit or stand in good posture.
- Talking should be kept to a minimum level and should relate to the class subject.
- No foul language inside the school.
- Keep feet clean. No dirty feet on the mat.
- You must wear shoes or flip flops when you are not on the mat.
- If you are wearing flip flops, you must clean your feet before you step on the mat.
- You must always wear a shirt or rash guard inside the academy.
- All training gear and bags should be left in designated area, not on the benches around the training area.
- The uniform must be clean at all times. A dirty uniform is a sign of disrespect.
- Be respectful towards your training partners and coaches.
- All jewelry, piercings, necklaces, and other adornments should be removed before training.
- Keep fingernails and toenails neatly trimmed.
- All students and visitors must wear a AJJC approved uniform(i.e. no patches from other schools/affiliations).
- No shoes, food, or drinks on the mat.
- Be humble.
- Believe & Achieve.
|Monday||12:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 PM - 1:30 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 1:30 PM|
|Sunday||1:00 PM - 2:30 PM|